Your shopping cart is empty!
Why we use HSBC The world's local bank
· Why: By using HSBC to process credit card orders, we do not have to keep customers card numbers in our database. In fact, we don't ever see this information. This protects both our customers and ourselves.
· Receipts: There is an online record of fund transfers that is available to both parties. We think this could minimize disputes and misunderstandings.
· Pay with your credit card: Buyers of our products don't have to get a HSBC account, you can just pay with your credit card as you would using any other payment gateway.
· Free: HSBC is absolutely FREE for customers.
· Accepts Major Credit Cards HSBC accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express
· Secure: HSBC is the most secure means of payment on the internet today.
· Fast: HSBC transactions clear instantly
· Cost Effective: HSBC offers low merchant rates with no set up or recurring costs. We pass the saving on to you which saves you money!
· Debit Card Support HSBC offers a debit card so even if you do not have a credit card, you can still buy products on the internet.
· High Tech HSBC uses Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the strongest commercially available encryption). All of the information that you provide to HSBC will reside on a server that is heavily guarded both electronically and physically. HSBC servers are not directly connected to the Internet and sit behind a secure electronic firewall, so your private information is protected when transmitted to HSBC and is available only to authorized HSBC computers.
· Success: HSBC successfully completes over 200,000 transactions per day with over 13 million accounts in 37 countries worldwide.